Monday, March 05, 2007

Debrecen or Bust!

And the Sisters are leaving Pécs!

Sister Koler, my amazing companion of two transfers, fellow convert and dearly beloved Friend will be heading to Szeged to be the senior companion to one of the sisters who replaced her in the MTC. She is such a stud! I am ecxited for her and very proud-she has only been her for four transfers (six months). And let's be real, she is going to a fabulous city in every way, shape and form.

I on the other hand will be heading to the east border of Hungary to a city called Debrecen. I am pretty blessed because I am the third sister to have stepped into it in a year and a half... One transfer is not a lot of time, but I am determined to sprint through the finish.

I don't have a lot of time to chat. We decided to postpone packing because the Elders want to have a pizza party at the branch house and watch The Other Side of Heaven in Hungarian. Who could resist that, even when you are white washing out of an area?

I never expected a mission to be so much FUN. I am seriously have the Time of my Life...up to this point, at least.

All is well on this side of the rainbow, and I hope it is everywhere else too. I am Loving you all, Dear Ones.