Monday, December 18, 2006

Santa came early!

Pécs is everything I hoped it would be!!

After an emotionally tramautizing week of Goodbyes in the city...ugh. I hate that part. We have to be cheerful and excited for the people so they will be excited but part of me just wants to cry the whole time...

Eta, the sweet woman who was baptized in August and with whom we have been meeting every week before and since was one of the harder ones. Sister Waldie also was transfered out, so two out of three of us were leaving. She calls us her "Master Teachers". It is a humbling compliment, to be sure. It has been so wonderful to see her grow in her knowledge and progression... This stuff really is the stuff of Miracles...

Miracles like Mária-with more energy than a locomotive steam engine who was baptized with Eta, with a heart of gold and a blossoming, beautiful testimony.

Miracles like Levente about whom I spoke last week...

Like Icú down in Szeged, whom I found and will be baptized this week.

If I were to write a book about my Mission, it would be titled something along the lines of "A List of Miracles".

Perhaps I should change the name of this blog to that instead...


We wish you a Merry Christmas!
A VERY Merry Christmas, and may this New Year begin the happiest of all in each of our Lives.

I'm loving you all...