Monday, February 06, 2006

Finally in Magyarország!!

And LOVING every minute of it!

I am currently serving in Szeged, a city in very south and east Hungary. It is awesome! Im in a threesome for training with one sister on her last transfer and another who had the same teachers I did at the MTC, which was a comforting common base to start with.

I dont have time for much...but then again that is not a new phenomena! I am learning this language little by little and just having a blast. I serve with two other companionships of awesome elders, just another Montly Crew Ive found myself to have joined. Some things wont ever change...

This country is definitely scarred by fifty years of communist rule...its so sad. But the Hungarian people are strong and amazing. I stand in absolute awe for them. Since the moment I read my mission call that informed me I was coming here, I have known that I absolutely love the Hungarian people. Now I know why.

Its everything everybody says it is, serving a mission...Im still just a Greenie and I see that very plainly. I look forward to keeping you all up-to-date as best I can.

Im loving you all!

-Pollock Nővér