Monday, June 05, 2006

We want YOU!

To share your experiences!

As missionaries we do a lot of Object Lessons with the people we teach, whether they be members, inactives or investigators. They are great ways to have something creative and fun to share, but still tie in principles of the Gospel.

A lot of people who read this probably know some great object lessons, and I would LOVE to hear about them! ANYthing you would share in a Sunday school classroom would be AWESOME, to teach absolutely any principle. Tithing, prophets, faith, anything. My goal is to have a slew available to me that I can pull out of a hat. That way it isn't a problem if the person we would like to share one with has already seen the handful I know, so if you know one leave a comment or shoot a letter across the pond to Hungary.

I figure there are centuries of experience teaching in the church reading this, so I thought it would be worthwhile to ask.

I hope all is well with every one...things are great in Hungary where a stake was established 24 hours ago.

A stake.

The Work here has come along way in 15 years, but there is sooo much work ahead of us yet.