Monday, June 19, 2006

People of Covenant

Well, the branch in Szeged as three freshly baptized and confirmed members to add to its records.

I can not believe I got to see this happen! I could try to describe it for you all, but I really don't have the capacity in Hungarian or English at this point to show the unadulterated JOY I feel right now.

HOT
Summer has arrived in Szeged. The humity came with it last week-HÚ-HA!

I am accustomed to humidity, but my poor companion is about to melt being from the desert of Salt Lake City. I willingly chose to sacrifice a week's worth of real groceries and drink the Blood Water (which is what it tastes like because the iron content is so incredibly high-I normally buy bottled water) to purchase an oscilating desk fan for the nights.

Hungarian culture
The district took a little trip today...I could tell you about it, or y'all could see for yourselves. It was AWESOME! It is called Ópusztaszer, and it is amazing... If any of you find yourselves in Szeged...

http://www.opusztaszer.hu/

And with that...
I think it is time to skit! I am loving you all very much!