Monday, June 26, 2006

Pack it up!

Well, the predictions from all angles rang true. Every body and their dog has been telling me not only is it my time to leave Szeged, but that it is my time to head in the city.

I'm going to Kispest!

It will only have been the sixth time I have moved in less than a year...

But who cares! A lot of change is going to be hitting me at once, but bring it on! I am stoked for a new companion, a new area, a new branch-ahem-ward, and just one week into the new transfer a new mission president and wife to Love. I am bringing a lifetime of experience with Love, six month's worth of practical practice with the Hungarian language and a Szegedi accent with me to the city. It is going to be awesome.

Not to mention a lot easier for my Mom to keep up on my local weather circumstances now that I will be living in a major city in Europe.

However...along with the sweet comes just a touch of bitter. I am sad to leave Szeged, a city I feel is just as much my Home as those I grew up in and have known my whole life long in Kansas. I know it well, I see people I know nearly everywhere I go, and I will miss it dearly. Expecting the inevitable I have been saying my Goodbyes as the week has past... It is no secret I will be leaving a very large peice of me in Szeged.

However..."ilyen a misszionariusi élet"... Such is the life of a missionary.

Bitter with the sweet, I am loving every last second and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Be well, Dear Ones... Much, much more to report later!